Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines fun

Well this year I decided to attempt the unthinkable and make cookies...from scratch! I was in the kitchen today for about 4 hours. Who wants to spend that much time in there!?! It was alot of work but had some fun times also. Asher kept wanting to help and even though I want him to be independent and feel included and helpful there were some moments where he wasn't any help at all! I had flour spread around when I was rolling out the dough and he came up and stuck his finger in the flour and said "Ummm sugar!" I said no it is flour and he stuck it in his mouth anyway. I'm not sure if he just wanted to show me that he would like it even when I told him he wouldn't or if he actually did but he said "yummy!" and made a face like it was to die for! Funny kid. Here is some pics to show the good times of baking with a four year old



















1 comment:

Kris said...

I love him so much Courtnie. Thanks for being such a great mom.