Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Bruhaha!!








Here are a few pics from our great holiday. We had a BBQ at Jeromy's brothers house and all the family was there! It is a good thing that his backyard is big cuz there is ALOT of us! We had a good time though and was nice catching up with people you don't get to see often. His house is down the road from the PG Junior High so we all walked down there at dusk and watched the fireworks! Really great show this year! Weather was nice and warm and it was a great day to celebrate with family! Hope everyones 4th was fantastic!!






























4 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Wow, my daughter is a babe. ;) The BBQ was fun. I hope to get to talk to you more on the camping trip though!!

sisterwendy said...

Great pictures Courtnie! It was good to get together. I wanted to tell you (but ran out of time) that you are LOOKING GOOD! You need to tell me your secret, so I can look good too :) xoxoxo

Courtnie said...

Lisa! She is a babe, you did good! I know the reunion will be a blast! We will have tons of time to talk then!

Wendy! You are too kind. I haven't done anything, in fact I feel worse than I have a while so thanks! You made my day!! :) We will see ya'll super soon for some hardcore camping!!

Kitty said...

Lovely pictures! Looks so fun!