Monday, October 26, 2009

Lagoon 2009

I decided that since we are having Asher's birthday party tomorrow that I better get up my pictures from Lagoon...from last month! We went with Ashers grandparents from Idaho as well as his half brother Chance, who he rarely sees, and his cousins Serenity and Harmony. They had such a great time and it was nice to catch up with them. I hope that we can enjoy days like this again soon.



riding the cars with dad


Grrr!! Why did they have to put that huge water display in! I couldn't get him out of it once he was in there!




Asher and his brother Chance


Cousins Serenity and Harmony


Grandpa Ed







Worn out! We were there from opening til almost closing! Long fun day!

There was so many more fun pictures from this day! Asher had so much fun and wanted to ride the scary rides...too bad he was to short!

1 comment:

Viv and Justin said...

I hated that fountain too! Looks like fun. Can't wait to see pictures from his Birthday.