Saturday, January 10, 2009

What the.....?

So I haven't really had anything to post for awhile cuz after the holidays our life came to a screeching halt! There is nothing going on! It is very nice but it's like kinda boring around here now! Yesterday was Jeromy's birthday so we are going to be going to dinner tonight but other than that .... Oh, and I am soooo excited to have found out Nick my brother and his wife Amera are going to be having a girl! YAH! I hope Asher and Mccoy will be good protectors over our little girl. Thats the exciting news in my life right now..thanks you guys for keeping life interesting! The only other news I guess is yesterday one of our trucks from work was involved in a crazy accident! Luckily our driver walked away uninjured, the front of his truck slammed into another semi and the gas trailer slammed into his sleeper! Thank you angels! Here are some pics of the wreak since that is really all that has gone on! LOL


You can't see the back very well but his whole sleeper is smoosed from that gas tank!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! Nick should still be a little boy, Not a daddy.

Courtnie said...

I know! He has one son and a daughter on the way. How about all your brothers? I bet their all grown up too! Makes me feel so old! :(

Melanie said...

We live in Sandy he have been here for 5 years, we lived in Taylorsville the 5 years before that. There are 13 grandkids on my side it is so fun. Ya I feel so old.

Courtnie said...

WOW! That is alot of grandkids! How are your parents anyway? Still in the same house? They were the greatest! I don't know how you can stand living up there! I hate going there for the day! LOL Guess you get used to it!

krissibelle said...

So daughter, did you watch 'American Idol' last night? I imagine that you did. I say spurts of it off and on. Same old, same old. I enjoy it more when they get the 'jokers' off and get on with the real competition.
So much for that.
Love ya, ~mom

Courtnie said...

Be patient mama..that will come soon! This is the best part! Some of them are wackos! And yes I watched every second of it! Love ya!