Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas!!!
















Well of course here I am going to blog about the holiday that is now a week past! Oh well, the effort is made. Our Christmas was excellent! Asher came in my room, oh about 5:30 and said he went potty. So I told him to come get back in bed with me. He said to me "But mom come look at all these presents!" Note to self-next year unplug the Christmas Tree, you may be able to get another hour of sleep that way! Anyway, the day was great, mom came over and we had breakfast casserole and her awesome rolled up pancakes. Unfortunatly Daniel was sick and Nick and Amera couldnt make it but it was a nice morning. Then we just hung out at home and played with new things till about 2 then went to Jeromy's mom and dads. Of course I forgot my camera! So not to many pictures of the most exciting holiday of the year. Oh well. Anyway, in a nutshell Christmas was beautiful and the kids had a blast and it was nice to spend time with family. Im very excited for what this new year will bring. Hopefully it will be a great year for everyone! Sorry so short, have had a busy crazy week but Im hoping by next week things will be calmer and I might be able to get back into blogging...that was a big maybe!

1 comment:

Sarah Ball said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Your little boy is really cute. Its so good to hear from you! Love ya!