Saturday, December 13, 2008

ITS HERE!


Today Jeromy and I went out to get some more christmas shopping done. We came home and went downstairs to start wrapping. Little did we know that this is what we would come back upstairs too! I really don't know how it is that I have lived here my entire life and still dread this first snow fall...and all that follow! I just get really tense and freak out about being out there, driving especially! Anyway, I just wanted to share with everyone that the snow is HERE! And is probably here to stay! :(

3 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Well McCoy just cant get over the fact that this is "Ashers house!" I mean, as im typing he is repeating to me that this is ashers house.....as if I didnt already know! Well, you are definatly a Jarvis....scared to death to drive in the snow! Nick was terrified to drive in this, but freeways are always a little easier than regular roads. Anyway, im glad to see the snow ON THE GRASS for the season.....after christmas im hoping it will all just disapear...pshhhhh, yeah right, its here to stay! Good luck to all the Jarvis' (including myself on some days) on any driving you must do......oh and your mom, yeah, she's not a fan either. TIS THE SEASON TO BE WHITE.....and brown!!!

Bethany said...

I love that you have a son named Asher... one of our best friends' families have a little boy named Asher.

It's so fun to catch up! Thank heaven for blogs, right?

Love you.

krissibelle said...

I don't think it is the Jarvis in my children that causes the fear of driving in the snow. I believe this came from their mother.
Never the less, I do believe the snow is here for only a little while.
Love you much.