Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Parties 1 and 2












So I am a little behind on updating from our parties this weekend, but since we had one Friday, and Saturday, AND Sunday it has been a busy week for us. Not to mention just trying to get everything ready for the Big Day (Yah! Almost here!). But I wanted to make sure to share some of what our weekend was like just so I will be able to remember oh like next week! Friday was Jeromy's family party in PG and since we had huge storm #2 (or was it #3) come in that day I was a wreak from the get-go, but we treked out and made it like an hour later. The kids had fun and just played with the other kids. It is nice to have parties with them because there are still alot of younger kids for them to play with. Then we stayed the night at Jeromy's moms house, which was nice cos I did not want to try and do that drive home. We were up with Jeromy's parents til 4 in the morning playing cards! FUN! It was a good time and we shared alot of laughs. The next day was my dad's side of the families party which was in Payson. Luckily that storm had cleared to make room for another one so we were given a break that night! We had alot of fun there too. Asher and Coy would just run from one end of the church to the other and watch the older kids play b-ball. Then on the stage someone had brought a remote control dinosaur for the kids to play with. Asher was amazed with it, Mccoy...not so much. The dino was so cute so I decided to see how much it was online....130.00! Not that cute! Anyway there was a part where someone was taking family pictures if they wanted them done on the stage. Asher of course hardly moved from the stage so we were just letting him play. My uncles family was getting there pictures done when one of my aunts yelled for my dad. We looked over and there in the picture just a smiling was Asher!!! No one even noticed up there he had manuvered himself into the pose! I so wish the picture would have been taken cos it was the funniest thing! Anyway, it was really nice to spend time with my Grandma Dixie and Grandpa Clyde. They are all I have now and I wish I would make the time to see them more often. My grandma looks so fragile. Anyway the party was a good time and is nice to see everyone even though thats about the only time I do is the christmas party once a year. Sunday was Jeromy's family tradition to go to Sizzler for dinner then look at lights. We usually go to temple square but decided this year to stay closer to home so we just drove around Provo looking then went to the Festival of Lights in Spanish Fork. Beautiful like always. Anyway I thought this would be short and sweet and it so wasnt. Hope everyone has a safe and beautiful christmas! Love you all!





1 comment:

Nick and Amera said...

Ya! Asher did such a good job wiht Santa this year, we're so proud of him! Im glad you guys are having lots of holiday fun! we too are having fun.....without the mention of Santa Claus....Coy is NOT a fan! As always its always fun to see you guys and hangout. Hope therest of your christmas is a blast! see you guys soon!